High Quality Service Technician / Service Engineer – Woma (UK) Ltd, Andover, Hampshire
Rate of pay £15.00 – £22.00 per hour depending on skill level. Hours 35–80 per week plus a company vehicle and the option to join the company Health Care Scheme.
Overall Purpose of the job:
Install, fit, test, assemble, commission, service and repair high pressure pumps and systems in accordance with regulations and specifications.
In this role you will cover the UK and Ireland, servicing and repairing high pressure pumps and systems. Skilled in pump and system diagnostics, you will be using this company’s excellent technical support to provide customers with the quality of service that befits this globally renowned brand.
• Test high pressure pumps and equipment to troubleshoot known or suspected problems.
• Replace or repair worn or defective mechanical parts and assemblies.
• Write out service reports and liaise with customers personnel.
• Requisition of replacement parts.
• Operate specialized equipment.
• Check conformance of work to specifications.
• Follow all Company Health & Safety procedures and use proper personal protective equipment.
Personal Specification and Key Skills:
• Mechanical, hydraulic and electrical diagnostic skills
• Hold a full driving License
• You must be adaptable and able and willing to undertake various types of work when required.
• You must be able to work conscientiously with excellent attention to detail.
• You must be flexible in your working hours as on occasion you will be asked to work over time or be on a call out rota.
• You must be committed to adhering to Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Work Instructions completing all relevant Job paperwork.
• You will be expected to be comfortable and confident with working out on customer sites in a sometimes hazardous environment.
• You must have good communication skills.
• You must be able to work using your initiative but also be a team player and have the ability to recognise when you need assistance and additional knowledge to complete a task.
All applicants, should in the first instance email their CV to Andy Cooke – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org